e hënë, 17 shtator 2007

Since I've accomplished nothing so far today...

I might as well make an attempt to stay off the bad blogger list Ginny has. I am certainly not getting alot of work done. I am not sure why but I can't stay on task for anything today. Perhaps because the plans for the day were totally scrapped and I had to start all over. Not a good thing. This kept me shuffling papers and phone calls and dates all morning..then it was lunch time..now not wanting to continue shuffling I find alternatives to work..not a good thing.

Soooo lets see whats up. I had a rotten cold all weekend thanks to my son. This definitely kept productivity down, but I did scrap book a few pages after cleaning out that closet the weekend before. Caroline will be happy. Then Ty wanted to see the MDI Ellsworth soccer game, which was somewhat wet and cold. And they ended in a tie. Kim and Kyle went with us and this obnoxious woman kept yelling go GrrEEEEEnn (emphasis on the "E") next to us. Kim wanted to ask her what she yelled at home games...go whIIIIIte! Worst thing about it was she looked familiar and we searched the MDI roster to figure out who she might be but couldn't come up with anyone. I still think we probably know her. Unfortunately!
Then Kim wanted us to go with her and Mom to dinner...You owe me Kimmie! Not too painful, the Red Sox were on and everyone paid attention to the game.
Caroline in her infinite blonde wisdom called her father at 11:30 Sat night to tell him they had won...she of course had just found out. Her father was sound asleep! Game started at 4!

Don't remember much else from Sat/Sun my head was basically fogged up all weekend. Ty didn't go with me to the installation of the new Priest...said he would rather commune with his skateboard. Someone asked me to go home and ask him what the sermon was about! I did and he actually didnt miss a beat and said "ollies". Smarta..!

Lots of soccer this week, two games and then a tourney on Sat. at Maine Maritime Academy.
Hope it stays sunny and at least somewhat warm! Go bluuuuuuuuuue!

3 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

Ha ha ha...I AM glad the Sox game was on too...we really had limited conversation that way...or I did anyhow, hope you did too!
The woman DID look familiar...but not sure yet who it is, and really hope I don't ever find out!
Thanks for the clogs...they are comfortable.

Come on Bluuuuuuuuue...Tell Ty I said good luck. Love the Ollie Sermon by the way! Good one!

deedeesu tha...

Go ORRRAAANNNGGGEEEE. Those are Beverly colors. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Kym in the Gym tha...

To Sib #2....WEAK....VERY VERY WEAK!!! She really has NO idea does she Gretchen!!!!!