e mërkurë, 14 nëntor 2007

The Girls


Vamps really! My daughter (on right) and her roomates, Halloween! Thats who I am hanging with this weekend!! Caroline has the lead in the Fantastiks and I am leaving for DC on Friday.
Its really close to her Thanksgiving break but I am not going to miss her in a leading role!
Lets see what else is going on...looks like the roof is done. The flat roof/ and leaky door too. Only thing left is the clean up and the relining of the chimney. Considering the gas and oil prices that needs to happen soon. I am being very careful about turning up the heat.
One week until Thanksgiving..spending that in Portland after we pick up Caroline at the airport.
We will bring her home on Friday for a couple of nights with friends. Then back to Portland on Sunday. She is home again for Christmas on the 19th. /a new beau will be joining us at some point for the holidays. Never a dull moment and never a Christmas with out a cast of thousands! I have been toying with taking out only half of my decorations this year going with the 'subdued look'. We shall see.
Back to work.

1 koment:

Kym in the Gym tha...

Hmmmm...only half the decor??? Certainly that could not be considered "A Good Thing" now could it Martha??? hahahaha