e enjte, 8 nëntor 2007

Under construction...continued.

The Saga continues....the Mainly vinyl people come over with my husband to reinspect flat roof.
The one with new high tech roofing material (not the one with the fancy shingles mind you!) Now they say they have to tear out the glass doors and put the new material under the door frame!!! So my chimney is not working...have to special order new liner because liner did not work that they tried on MOnday...Staging is up for shingles and we are tearing out a door!
Its NOVEMBER!!!!! If I ignore this it might all go away...you know click my heels.......theres no place like home..there's no place like home....its not working......

In other news, Red Cross hero's breakfast was this morning. Always awe inspiring to hear the stories. And Suzan makes us feel good about working for this organization. Other than Micky 0bsessing over flower vases it was very nice. Got in early so I am going home early today too.
Not much else going on...ARC girl.

2 komente:

deedeesu tha...

Oh my! This is one of the funniest series of blogs I've seen from you. It warms my heart that I am not the only person who would rather spend money on new carpeting for the stairs than new cedar shingles for the side of the house. I love that Don wants to reshingle the roof that you can't see with state of the art luxury materials... Is that just like a guy or what?!

Kym in the Gym tha...

ok...and as for #3...I HAD my roof done... and am still waiting on the kitchen/bath floors that had to wait cause the damn roof looked so bad. As for the chimney...it is pulling away from the house (yikes) and the Boy keeps breaking windows and stuff that need immediate attention every time I turn around! So....I FEEL YA PAIN!