e enjte, 28 shkurt 2008

en garde

Well, Well, seems as if ARC girl has gone public...not that her blog isn't in the public domain, but the fact that the IRA can find it amongst all its empty kegs of Guiness, barrels of Irish whiskey and leftover packages of Velcro,and of course the thousand post it notes... leaves her wondering what is sacred anymore!! Wonder who the let the "cat out of the bag" or the "sheep out of the paddock" as Patrick would say!

Since we know it wasnt one of the Super sibs as they have no clue who Patrick is and he is still trying to figure out who Kym in the gym is...we can only guess it was one of the ARC Sisters!!
Hmmmm.

It doesn't change things though, war is war! Be forwarned Paddy, my moat is protected from maruders and pirates and cupcake wielding puppets and you will pay for your little schemes.
One doesnt cross the ARC girl or the Princess of Sedgwick more than once!!

In other worldly news the ARC girl helped prevent mass panic and lawlessness on MDI today as we worked through a table top drill that involved a cruise ship landing with a pandemic strain of flu at the same time as a tourist bus crashes on the Trenton Bridge disabling the bridge for 12 hours or more! Meanwhile during the drill, all the firemen get up and leave because there actually IS a fire on MDI..the chief comes back and puts me on alert..in case they need assistance for the family. Meanwhile my cell phone emergency text goes off telling me this and that road is closed due to the fire...geez! Luckily the fire damage as far as what was relayed back to me was minimal and I stayed at the exercise. All in a days work..luckily there was no velcro in the room.

Then it was off to another open house for 8th graders this time at EHS..which is where Ty is going whether he wants to or not...and fortunately it was a great night..he was impressed with the offerings both in academics and extracurricular and it didnt hurt that a few cute girls already at the school seemed to know him and came up to talk to him, as well as several teachers. His sister really paved the way for him there!

So that's it from this post...

5 komente:

Unknown tha...

Whatever happened with the Lepruchan (sp) and the breach of security, I want to go on record that I had nothing to do with it! I wouldn't do that to a kind, fun-loving ARC girl. If he is reading here, I know who Kym in the Gym is.

Patrick tha...

I too know who Kym in the Gym is.......the wind that shakes the barley brings whispers to me from within ARC girls camp.........

The Knight tha...

Aye, Patrick. Ye are a crafty young lad.

However, ARC Girl has a knight or two who will rally to protect her honor!

I might be one of them.

So... a fight to the death if it must be! But before either one of us is buried, perhaps you and I could share a Guinness?

Patrick tha...

Pints up mate!

Kym in the Gym tha...

Hmmmm...Kym in the Gym is REALLY curious now...after reading the latest blog, which was posted AFTER this one...just curious...have I met Ginny, or does she know me through your eyes Super #1??? God help me if that's the case!!! hahaha And just what does Patrick really "know" of me anyhow...?
I gotta meet this Patrick though...he sounds like a "pint load" of fun!

Kym in the Gym