e hënë, 25 shkurt 2008

A "sticky" day at ARC

Well, you havent heard from me because the ARC girl was kicked out of her office for three days last week by the Irish terrorist and CPR instructor Patrick Walsh, who was teaching other people how to be CPR instructors. Unfortunately during his lunch hour he also engaged in IRA clandestine terrorism to the poor unsuspecting ARC girl.

I returned to my office today, turned on my computer and tried to move my computer mouse which was VELCROED to the mouse pad...I knew in an instant who had done it and reached for the phone to give him a piece of my mind..of course when I picked up the receiver I picked up the entire phone...velcro!! It took ten minutes to get that phone apart. Finnally got the Bangor office on the phone and they said he was on the phone had one call on hold and another call ahead of mine..I said fine give him a message...You are a little S.....! My Boss Suzan said do you want that to say "love Gretchen"? I said fine..she said I will personally deliver!

All day long I kept finding things velcroed down...once I reached for a package of Tictacs..even they were stuck to the desk!!!!! After lunch I opened my top drawer to get out a staple remover and there was the word "velcro" from the package and "rocks" taped next to it!! Jeeez!!!!
My day was so disjointed by this time I was hardly accomplishing anything. At the very end of the day, I noticed we had a health and safety pickup the next day and I needed to call and find out what time and exactly what she needed as a large equipment pickup was happening the following day..as I reached for the phone book...yep velcroed to the next one! I threw them across the room! I picked more velcro off stuff today than I can ever tell you!! Pay back will be hell!

So Tyler who thinks Pat is a riot says can I have his email Mom..so I go on a new email account I have since getting DSL and there is an email from Pat...with the title "rock on with.."
and there is a link to some band called the Velcro punks or something...UGH!!!!!!!

So thats it today from the ARC girl...You can bet she will be working hard on this one!!!

3 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

HAHAHAHA....I cannot think of anything funnier! I have heard of turning someone's office totally upside down, but velcroing EVERYTHING is way cool! I gotta remember that one...how the heck did he find stuff strong enough to handle a phone...amongst other things??? I like this guy! Tell him he has a fan club started in your family now!!! He is obviously very clever and definitely in my class of practical joking....Let me think on it, and perhaps I just might be able to help you out with the revenge issue!

deedeesu tha...

... Super glue on the CPR demo equipment comes to mind...
;)

Patrick tha...

Well I'll be pushed off a sheep, and left to eat sour cabbage. Whats happened to poor old unsuspecting ARC girl. Sure it seems as though The Ellsworth Brigade, IRA Active Service Unit is after setting an ambush and capturing her stapler & tic tics. This could be serious. Apparently ARC girl is calling in her crew to help with some misguided act of revenge. Thank you very much by the way kym in the gym for your complements on this routine covert operation. I say routine because I once put a sheep in a motel room for a prank and it had the desired effect. Sadly the "prankee" could not take a joke, and, well, lets just say he had a little more protien in his oatmeal the next morning swept up from the room floor occupied by aforementioned walking soon the be kettle of mutton & onion stew. You see one of my mates was the cook....I would use caution whilst planning acts of revenge. I have it on good authority that a rifle squad made up of Grover, the Count & Oscar the Grouch are moving up the coast in covert landing craft to Sedgwick. They are armed with super soakers filled with a"special blend" of chicken noodle soup and cupcake grenades to cover the eastern flank.....Where do you live Kym....Slainte!!!