e martë, 23 shtator 2008

Its the Middle of the Night....

Hey, I have time to post....when else do I???? Now I get up at 6, shower, coffee, dry hair and then drice Tyler to school to be there by about 7:45...get some more coffee and head to the office. Check email, eat breakfast, and then start the day....of course the end of the day is now soccer games, practice or something like that in between...picking him up and feeding him and bringing him where he has to be next!

Just read Sib #2's blog who took her oldest off to College for the first time...wait till you do it for the third time and think...I am not sure she is coming home anymore....

And Sib #3, she can't catch a break with her achilles tendons.....and that is why they have that conotation of being you're "achilles"

Sib #5 is apparently engaged...no mass email here to announce this and I have not been formally told, but that is the word thru the grapevine

Lets see what else is going on in my world tonight at 1 am..oh yeah I am officially full time at ARC..duh, been that way for months but had to push to get the final paperwork on it!
Oh and hubby has a new job...In Boothbay Harbor...no we are not moving...he is ...sorta
Kinda one of those commuter kind of things...really good position with Hodgdon Yachts, CFO, and they gave him 4 day weeks, and housing etc. so works for everyone...

Well, I think this foot cramp which got me up in the first place has finally susided and maybe I can go back to bed...See you all in the AM, which means I probably wont see you here again!!
ARC girl

4 komente:

Unknown tha...

Congratulations on finally getting to full time. Now you'll get paid for at least a fraction of what you do! Just caution you that now they own your soul. Remember to set aside a little piece of your life just for you, and pace your boundaries with a vengeance. I am so proud of you. Who knows? Maybe one of these days I'll drop in at the office and take you to lunch. Stranger things have happened.

Kym in the Gym tha...

Ok...WOW!!! FOR ALL OF YOU! I heard you were getting on their cases about your "status" so am glad you got what you were looking for.

As for you hubby...Wow again! Hodgdon Yachts is a very good corp. and Ken's and my friend, Brooks Clark, has a brother who built some of their most notable yachts of late. Baird is his name, if Don ever comes across him. A good guy...met him once or twice. That is great news...not sure if the commute thing is great, but you will make it work, I am sure. I am excited...Tell him I expect a Hodgdon t-shirt soon!!! :)

Tyler seems to have settled in at EHS as a student-athlete-performer. Glad for him as well! Hope Kyle will be able to attend a weekend soccer game soon..keep me posted on the schedule.

deedeesu tha...

WHAT????!!! Don has a new job? In Boothbay Harbor?? Whoa! When did this happen? What happened to the housing job? Wow!

deedeesu tha...

WHAT????!!! Don has a new job? In Boothbay Harbor?? Whoa! When did this happen? What happened to the housing job? Wow!