e mërkurë, 31 tetor 2007

Highlights of the past few days...

Tyler asking me for a Papelbon t-shirt then coming downstairs in said shirt, black compression shorts over plaid red sox pjs, Green red sox hat on backwards, red goggles on top of that, and a cigar...ala Jonathan and his jig outfit...Drop Kick Murphys playing in the background

Don "heading" in the ball for a goal against the kids in the parent/kids soccer game yesterday!!!

Tyler and I made up as ghouls for the haunted house at the barn castle complete with fake blood, black eyes and white faces, having our picture taken in a couple of nooses! A mother and son moment!

Moi...in warm ups, the new Target Red cross T-shirt, ("YOU Can SAVE A LIFE") and my running shoes taking on my sons team in soccer...my thighs are killing me!

Ty's pumpkin...for the doorstoop....an incredible carving of the Boston "B"!!

Paul Sullivan..(grammy award winning pianist) coming to haunted house, seeing Ty getting "cut up" by evil doctor and yelling for Nurse Gretchen...not knowing I was lying on the floor nearby as the mummy!!

Emailing the office that I didnt wear anything for Halloween!

Happy Halloween..Trick or Treat...ARC Girl

1 koment:

Kym in the Gym tha...

Love it!!!! Ty is the man! Kyle loved that he did that...cracked him up!
Get ready cause the Mother blows back into town in a couple!!!