e premte, 26 tetor 2007

I go to Machias they go to Italy....

So super sib #2 and mommie dearest are off to Italy today...hope sib 2 survives 10-12 days with the mother!!! I say WINE WINE WINE...I went to Ireland with her and my answer was BEER BEER BEER Guinness to be exact!! No don't get me wrong I love my mother...in short segments please! I basically gave her the scoop on 2007 air travel last weekend...you know ziplock bag with 2oz containers of liquids, take your shoes off in line..pack everything else...Deedee has alot of patience..she will take good care of her. She did call last night and ask if she could put her curling iron in her carryon and I said " I don't know why not" ( should have just said yes) and she said well have you...and I said no...but why not? and she says I don't know...why? So I said its not a weapon Mom its a curling Iron and she said well it could be!
Well for that matter a pencil could be!!!!!! Ughhh!

My brother was taking her to the airport in Bangor this am I had a parent teacher conference.
Speaking of Bangor....you know those fly out of Bangor ads??? If I could I would write them a letter....we cant get our volunteers out because the flights are so expensive and the service area won't approve the fares. NOt that this is surprising. But if I could invoke the Red Cross's name in a letter I would write a scathing one! When you read letters to the BDN that its 700.00 less out of Portland something is very wrong. While I was in yes you guessed it Machias yesterday, one of our volunteers was waiting out the second day of not getting out of Maine to the San Diego fires due to the travel issues.

So the sox are up by two and off to the Rockies..Ty is getting straight A's, (parent teacher conf.)
Daughter is teching a play this weekend. I have to work a haunted house on Sunday.
Ciao!

Nuk ka komente: