e martë, 29 maj 2007

Back to Reality!

If thats what you call it! Lets see, after Saturday nights fire fun and Sundays office door break in..what else could happen for disaster girl..how about the phone ringing at 4:30 am on Monday!
Fire in Super sib #3's neigborhood..the "geek" video store and above apartments. I asked dispatch is that G-e-e-K and she said you really don't want me to spell it do you?" In any case she wanted to know my ETA..I said I would let her know "someones" ETA, hopefully not mine!
Luckily Hillary was back from the city and took the case..6 Tropical birds included in that one!
Thanks Hill!

Celebrated anniversay #25 at Cleonice last evening although the actual date is today. Paul Sullivan happened to be in the booth next to us and surprised us with champagne later in the evening after he had left.

All in all it was quite a weekend. Lots of family, fun and good food. We even had our own version of MASH's 5 o clock charlie..this guy would buzz the house every night in a private plane and then fly off over the reach. No idea who that was. Lots of gardening got done! Steven J. likes that word..."got done" says its a Maine expression.
All I know is that Kimmie trimmed the heck out of the rose bushes, the guys took down trees at the store, did the entire lawn thanks, to the new tractor and I filled window boxes planters and
cleaned out perennial beds. Things look pretty good except for that ugly dead bush next to the fence but thats another days work.

Hopefully this week..reality..will not be nearly as exciting as the weekend. I need some rest.
And for some reason I have no voice...whats up with that. And contrary to popular belief I did not yell all weekend it was gone on Saturday morning!! Ha!

Nuk ka komente: