e mërkurë, 30 maj 2007

change of scenary

Thought we needed a change of scene..ary around here. Do you all like? There really is not alot to choose from, what I really need to do is figure out how to get photos on this thing. Now that would be interesting.

Not much to do today..maybe because I don't really want to. Caught up on alot of paper work yesterday that I will take to Bangor this afternoon. I am going to take Hillary' s International Humanitarian Law class tonight that should be really interesting. At least a better understanding of the world wide Red Cross movement in war zones etc. I need to vacume in here..I always do that when I can't think of anything better to do. By that point it usually needs it.

Haven't heard from Caroline since her first email, read the singers blog written by one guy, they are in Venice today. The last stop on the tour. I think they have had a marvelous time. She flies back to DC on Sat. night and home on Sunday. Ty and I will pick her up in Portland. Don is going camping this weekend with Don Buckingham, the black flys will probably carry them off, but that is their prob not mine! Caroline would say her idea of camping is the Holiday Inn. Mine is a cabin with four walls and a roof thankyou.. I have done the tent thing.

Very quiet in the office today phone isnt even ringing. Strange. Well I guess I will go find the vacume. Hope Ginny is having a good Vacation we all know how much she loves "time off"!
Most importantly though...inquiring minds want to know did she find a dress for the wedding??

1 koment:

Unknown tha...

I like the new look, but I don't know how to put links on this template. I was going to show you how on Wednesday.