e hënë, 21 maj 2007

Mental Health

Well I didn't have enough of that to go around last week and If I had posted..if I had time to post ..it would have been in words unfit for printing! So my mental health is better and I can honestly say I won't shoot anyone for walking thru the door of the American Red Cross! NOt that I would have last week.

It was just difficult..Wednesday thru Friday seemed like some one elses life! Caroline of course threw the household into a tizzy as she does..not her fault but we get into a routine and then back she comes, tons of stuff, boyfriend and high energy and its like whoa! Then I come to work and its the same thing. I had one piece of work on my computer for two days that should of taken me 20 minutes tops to fill out and It took two days!! I had to deal with life guard issues
military classes, billing, and some crazy lady who wanted to know where the disaster cots were in Hancock county! With the exception of where the disaster cots are..I did not have the answers for any of the above. That was Thursday!! Friday I came in told the volunteer manning the phone in Bangor that I was going to do office errands around Ellsworth and she didnt b0ther to tell anyone, I got a panicked call about my whereabouts around 11:00, at least they were worried. And of course in the midst of it all I was getting ready for a surprise 50th party for Don on Friday night.

I left work at 3pm, picked up ice and went home and everything did go smoothly. He was surprised and pleased with the party. My youngest neice was there..she found the dessert table which had mini whoopie pies on it, for some reason she decapitated them and left the tops at various places around the house..that was interesting! Everyone did have a grand time..Caroline had heads turning as usual, for all those who had not seen her in a year. Tyler had heads looking straight up for others who had not seen the 5foot 11 version of him. The new cat, Reilly had the best time of all, usually cats disappear at large gatherings he seemed to be in the middle of it all the time! Caroline had made a huge collage of pictures on a door in the kitchen, so that was fun to look at...all in all a great success!

Sunday Care and I went to Bangor to TJ's she needed a few things for her trip to Europe. It was fun. We had lunch at chili's and talked about everything. It was a good day..shopping with her is always fun. She should have such a good time on that trip.

My other "little one" flew back to Boston yesterday from Ghana although she has not called! Her phone was turned off so we hope to see her on the way to the airport on Tuesday.

Well it is Monday and the office is quiet..amazing! I might get something done today.
Have a good one everyone..I plan to.

1 koment:

Kym in the Gym tha...

Ha!!!! YOU without a plain blue cardigan.....THAT JUST CANNOT BE!!!
Are you sure you dug through your multitudes of sweaters and just couldn't see it? In any event, good for you for showing them who's boss!!! hahaha
Glad Care got off ok...will miss her this weekend though.

Kimmie