e martë, 29 janar 2008

Mobile musings...for Tuesday night

I have been banished from the downstairs because I was playing with my new mobil phone and trying to figure out what the ring was going to sound like and apparently I was irritating everyone! So...I had to come up here and play on the computer instead, after of course trying to figure out the phone..which I think I got to ring..like a phone...I hate having those other ring tones..I just want it to sound like a phone, not some canned musak. It is a pretty nice phone and I guess I really went quite awhile without an upgrade..now I can actually hear people and I bet they can hear me better too!

Today was a not the best of days for the ARC girl...no heat in the ARC office. Walked in the door and just knew something was up. Fuel had been delivered a week ago, so they had to send a tecnician over and told me he wouldnt come until late afternoon but I had to wait for him..great it was about 45 degrees in there! He showed up with in the half hour...but it took all day and several trips for parts including a trip to Bangor..which meant by midafternoon my car was warmer than my office...NO kidding it really was! So I took a ride for stamps and something hot to drink. Left at 3pm, which was an hour ahead of schedule so I decided today was the day to upgrade the phone..of course it will take miss technology here the better part of the next month to get the hang of this phone, but I am liking it already! Except that they banished me upstairs for making too much noise!

Other than that my oldest and dearest friend lost his Mom on Friday to Alzheimers Disease.
She had had it for years, but he said even though you know its coming it is still so hard. The funeral is on Saturday, that will be a little hard.
Well that's it from the techno Princess tonight...
Hoping to have a WARM day tommorow!

1 koment:

deedeesu tha...

Aw... Peter's mom, you mean? That's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm also sorry to hear about the bb-gun shootings. Yeesh. Have things calmed down any? You're having quite the couple of weeks!