e martë, 8 janar 2008

Waiting for my date...


So you know how the guys always complain that its the women who can't seem to get dressed and ready on time..not in my house! Never in my house! Tyler snapped this picture of his mom all dressed and ready to go to the 12th night dinner Sunday night, which is a Black tie dinner, that a friend hosts every year and as usual I was hanging around "waitin for my date".
Now it doesn't matter what the event, time of year, or what he has to change into..its always the same..."waitin for my date!" Sunday he had to go play "old mens basketball" as we call it at home. The Tux had been cleaned from the year before so all he had to do was take it out of the dry cleaners bag! No brainer! All of a sudden I hear him yell for a flash light...huh?? So I get one out of the drawer and take it upstairs so get this...he can see in his top drawer for dark socks!!!
Now I know putting on formal attire takes time, but hello, so does makeup hair etc. I am downstairs!!!! And it doesnt matter the event we could be going to a barbeque..shorts and tshirt and he isnt ready! Takes after his Mom..always went back in the house for something or back upstairs for something. Its not that he cant get dressed fast he just won't..last minute always! ALWAYS!
So don't ever let anyone tell you its the women of the world that are behind schedule...take the Three Wise Men, which is the reason we went to a 12th night dinner in the first place...it took them 12 days to get to the baby Jesus! Do you really think it would have taken three wise women that long???
ARC girl

4 komente:

Unknown tha...

Some scholars assert that it was actually two YEARS later when the wise men arrived. Typical.

Kym in the Gym tha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Rolling on the bed laughing my ass off here!!! THAT was the funniest sarcastic blog I have read yet! :-D

deedeesu tha...

Tux!? WHAT TUX??? I wait hours just for the significant other down here in the flat lands to change from his standard work-from-a-home-office attire of torn t-shirt and underpants into something that marginally represents "the dud" from that board game "Mystery Date". The last time he put on a tux we were an hour late for our OWN party!
Love the picture, though. You look mahvelous...

deedeesu tha...
Komenti u hoq nga autori.