e mërkurë, 30 janar 2008

Sittin' in Siberia here...

OK ARC girl is not...NOT a happy camper...NO heat again today...apparently they got the furnace (relic) to start up with some new parts last night after I left but then it quit again..I am supposed to teach a class here tonight that I really want to get out of the way..so I am hoping things can get up and running later today. IN the meantime I have a little warm fan on my desk (which is keeping me personally warm)..and an electric heater which is probably accomplishing nothing in the classroom area. I will have to make a decision at some time whether to cancel or not when these techs finish up.
Can't get a hold of the manager of the building to get permission to do a complete overhaul of furnace which is what Webber oil would like to do...

So for the second day in a row I am not accomplishing much...I will put together my class later, and stay near my warm desk for the day, and I have a bunch of emails and phone calls so I guess I can keep busy. If it isnt one thing with this building its another...

Really hoping for some warmth...

1 koment:

deedeesu tha...

Ha! Maybe YOU should start watching that Italian tart of a chef with the major cleavage. Her show is probably hot, hot, hot!