e premte, 25 janar 2008

Ten Things

Ginny Tagged me to List Ten things I might have done that others might not have so here goes:



1.Went up in one of Steve Fossetts trans-atlantic hot air balloons when I was a kid.



2.Serenaded on several birthdays by a Grammy award winning artist.



3. Didnt have tickets but drove to Boston and Saw Yaz hit his 3000th !!

4. Moved to the exact town my parents desperately wanted to move to when I was a teenager and I thought then was "the end of the earth"!

5. Had my photo in an article for Family Circle Magazine and didnt know it until my sister read the magazine.

6. Owned my own gourmet store on the coast of Maine, frequented by some great customers!

7. Listen to Van Morrison at least once a day!

8. Took job with and became a Red Cross Nurse, a couple decades after my Mom got her Red Cross nurse pin.

9. Look out every day onto one of the most beautiful views and never take it for granted.

10. Have two incredible, talented and beautiful children...don't we all? But who make me smile and laugh and sing and cry and burst with pride every single day!!!!

2 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

You left out a few:
1. Collapsed in a lawn chair while tanning one day (I still have THAT shot)
2. Perfected...and I mean PERFECTED that "eye roll" thing! hahaha
3. Taught her 15 YEAR OLD sister how to mix a mean whiskey sour! ;)
4. Knows a thing or two about chasing run-away beach umbrellas...or at least can tell you WHY you need to really bury that pole on a windy day!
5. IS the QUEEN of the Super Sibs

Gretchen O'G tha...

Thanks KIMMIE!!!!!