e premte, 17 gusht 2007

New Man in my life

Hurricane Dean...thats right. He is in our service area believe it or not...the Northeast covers the US virgin Islands and Puerto Rico because you can't give them to the southern States they have enough to worry about! So he is swirling around the Caribbean and we have to have people ready to go so I am cancelling a trip to Portland this weekend, much to my daughters dismay,.,she was hoping for the house to her self and probably 20 of her closest friends!! Don and Ty will go to a family gathering in Portland.

Finished up Grant writing last night with an oral presentation and the Prof had emailed my final paper back to me before the class started..A-! I guess that was ok. Three down one to go.

I don't know whats wrong with this blog site but the other day I blogged and you have to hit my library of blogs to get it it doesnt automatically come up. Weird. Hope this one posts.

So I really don't have much else to report..hopefully everyone has a good weekend my plans are in the wind...get it?? Ha ha. ARC girl

Nuk ka komente: