e mërkurë, 1 gusht 2007

N-ERV-ous driver ahead!!

So did anyone see that cute little ARC vehicle driving down route 1a today from Bangor to Ellsworth going about 40-45 max?? With a nervous blonde at the wheel?? That was the mini-ERV as they call it..although I think it may just be advertising and storage for Ellsworth..I am not sure it is inspectable after driving it. The steering mechanism leaves a little to be desired.
I think its about 1960's vintage it has those "fly" windows my mother used to love in her station wagons. It wouldn't open though! I didn't have to use the AAA card so things could have been a lot worse and I stack it up to one more ARC adventure. Another notch to my belt!! Now if we could only straighten out the equipment in and out of here as easily!!

I've done two radio spots for the concert on Thursday..I wasn't really planning on all this public
publicity with my name attached but if we fill the bank account with scholarship money I will be happy. I went to rehearsal last night and heard some of the kids who have come back to sing and they sound so good. Caroline has so much volume now..she was not even near a mike at one point and she was just "filling" the auditorium with her voice. My voice on the other hand still sounds scratchy and miserable..at least what I heard on the radio!

So thats my excitement for the day..oh except for a morning hurricane conference where we learned how to "prepare" ...we are the Red Cross for heavens sake, we wrote the book!!
Aurevoir..ARC girl

Nuk ka komente: