e shtunë, 21 prill 2007

Fresh Air

You know when you uncover plants and get all the dead leaves off all of a sudden there is this wonderful smell of new earth and new plants that are coming up! I just love that!! We cleared 4 flower beds today and leaves brush etc. I got some of the beds early enough this year that I wasn't disturbing too many perennials like I did last year...I feel really good about what I got done today! Even moved a few clothes around...the sad state of an old house with tiny closets you have to switch out with the seasons.

Let the cat out for the first time today did he love that! Stayed in the yard but definitely enjoyed the spring warm air. Came in for a nap this afternoon and of course for dinner. Ty went to a movie with a slew of kids from Blue Hill, so he had a good day too.

Just read Ginny's blog, forgot she had to go to a strategic planning meeting for the day...eewww!
Sorry Ginny..hope we are strategically planned for. Take Monday off...whatever 8:30-2;30 is, it must be something that can be changed! Besides Monday is supposed to be just gorgeous!

Tried to call the Diva daughter..no such luck..I am sure the warm breezes are taking care of her today though until curtain call tonight.
Yes there is nothing like fresh air...we sure needed it here in Maine! Happy Spring everyone!

Nuk ka komente: