e enjte, 12 prill 2007

Spring "fever"

I wasn't sick all winter..very rare for this girl with asthma! Probably because Caroline wasn't around spreading her germs. But today..ugh! Woke up with it all: sore throat, headache, body aches and general yuck! Thank you to whomever gave me this lovely spring cold! Work is insane and that is making staying put worse but I know if I went in today I would turn around and go home so I decided to stay put. I told Rockland and Bangor to call me if necessary.

The other part timer in my office is leaving on Friday so my hours will change to 10-3 which is fine...in a way if I can get done what I need to without doing alot of extra stuff for health and safety classes. I have put my position down and been assured that would be the case. I really like what I do, and feel there is a huge amount of stuff that could be done if time allowed..but we have some pressing deadlines right now and lots of classes etc. so time is at a premium.

Thats it I can't think clearly right now I need to go lay down..I will post when I feel better. G.

Nuk ka komente: