e enjte, 26 prill 2007

Travels

ok I need a break...so blog! I have been sorting thru mailing lists trying to merge the ones I have and making labels for those I don't have so I can get these news letters out. When I had enough of address entry, I started to fold and staple the darn things...where is that volunteer I am supposed to get when I need her! (next week Ginny said)

My allergies are driving me nuts, they are giving me headaches which are giving me shoulder pains and back and forth and all the allergie meds give me a morning headache. The only thing I can take is benadryl, which makes me yawn all day! I know stop whining!

So I am going to Boston tommorow, not going to be much more than class for me though.
9-5 both Sat and Sun. I hope its at least interesting. Don't know what the guys will do but I am sure they can entertain themselves or with the Kartsteins. Get home late Sunday and I have to teach Monday night and then to: get this sibs, off to "the County" for Tuesday and Wed.
Shelter surveys in Houlton Presque Isle Caribou and Ft. Fairfield are on the agenda! Should be a big time!! I have not been north of Houlton in maybe 40 some odd years! At least that I can remember.

Other than that not much else is going on..I have been searching out costume stuff for Tylers
upcoming performance of Mick Jagger singing" Satisfaction" I think. Found a purple paisley shirt in a thrift store in Ellsworth its pretty cool. Plus some button fly jeans. This should definitely be interesting. He has to have a slide show going on behind his performance of events that occured the year that the song came out- 1965. He asked last night if anyone was born that year...meaning family and Don said SOMEONE in Mom's family must have been and I said yup, just let me figure that one out...I jotted all the years down...1965..Andrew! So Andrew gets his picture in the slide show..sorry sib 2 and3! Better luck next time.

Next weekend we don't go anywhere then the following Friday we hit the road again for CT and then DC the following day. Trying to break up that awful drive. I can't even imagine what we will be loading the car with. Then drive back Monday the 14th and see how far we get! She has a final that day so I don't know when we will will hit the road but we will pack her up Sat and Sun.

So thats it from the ARC office here in sunny Ellsworth, back to work! Gretchen

Nuk ka komente: