e enjte, 13 mars 2008

...And the Caravan is on its way...

Tommorow we head out to Bean town. Early so we can beat the traffic in and out, and have some time to do whatever. Van concert is at 7:30, have been told to try PF Changs for dinner which will no doubt please Tyler.

So I knew my site was popular..but when you can google Van Morrison and get the ARC girl..see comments on last entry..things have truly gone to another level or have truly gotten out of hand.
Innocent enough I guess, afterall as Caroline would say..MOM she just wanted to know what to wear!! And we all know the O'Grady women have a passion for clothes. So good luck to Alison whomever she may be.

Off to a jazz concert at the high school...and then home to pack..

..."turn up your radio, and let me hear the song..." vm ARC girl who is beyond excited!!

2 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

Well...it IS a marvelous night for a MOONDANCE!!! Have a blast!

deedeesu tha...

I'm very, very envious. I've been trying to see him every time he's come to Boston over the last 10 years. I never can quite seem to score tickets - either that or I hear about the concert too late. You'll have to let us know what his "stage-side manner" is like. I've heard good and bad things about his relationship with the audience. Nevertheless, I would love to see him.