e diel, 16 mars 2008

The Princess of Pranks

Soooo, apparently "someone" had a little tiny problem with their computer in the ARC office on Friday! Seems his computer had been just "slightly" altered to write a few phrases when certain common words were typed...you know words like "The", "You", and "I", for example when the word "I" was typed it said.."I am in awe of ARC girl Gretchen!" Hmmmm!
Quite clever I would say!.....especially when all were in doubt of ARC girls capabilities to really get some sweet revenge for the "velcroed office".

I of course was on my way to Boston, when my cell rang and Pat said he was having some trouble working! I did enjoy all the inter office emails as well as the ones from Super Sib #3.

I suppose I will pay dearly for this "little" prank of mine...but to all of you who had doubts the ARC girl, prevailed...for the day anyways!

"The..Princess of Pranks"

2 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

I bow down to thee...Mighty Princess of Pranks! hahaha T'was a good one. But you probably ought to be watchin' your back!!! Payback is a....well, you know!

Patrick tha...

Well I'd just like to say that Gretchen's prank was "the dogs bollocks"....! For all of you unfamiliar with that term let me explain. The term "bollocks" as it's used around the UK & Ireland generally refers to something that is not great, or, as we would say in the US it sucks! However, the term "the dogs bollocks" conversley means, that, whatever the topic or subject may be is fantastic or as we say in the US "it rocks" or "kicks ass".

So....hats off and pints up to herself, Gretchen, Princess of Sedgewick and more recently appointed Countess of Velcro. She's after giving me a sound thrashing as it applies to jest in the court. I humbly bow to her greatness.......That prank, wherever & however she got it was and is "the dogs bollocks" Humbly Mi Lady...Paddy