e martë, 11 mars 2008

Just how did this happen?

How did I get so busy? And exactly where does my day go? Yeah I can hear the answers now from some of my loyal readers....
Today..I was in the office by ten, answered a dozen phone calls and emails and then decided the NSS ..National Shelter Survey web site which does not like me presently, after trying to run some reports yesterday, so I ignore that report due next week and start to put together a presentation for some girl scout troop that I have to do at 2:30 in Brooksville. Just as I get the place torn apart with bandages, slings and stuff everywhere and am making my notes a fire client walks in, who was supposed to show up yesterday...He actually asked if we were just moving in..I guess I really made a mess today!
All of a sudden its 1pm..and I have one hour to load the car not only for the girl scouts but for a trip to the Bangor office tommorow which includes 4 boxes of stuffed animals ..don't ask! I remember when I wondered what my next project was going to be..now I wonder how I am going to finish what I started...good thing I like this job!

The drive to Brooksville was a treat...more of the Blue hill Frost heaves with tons and tons of road sand thrown in for good measure! But the girl scouts were adorable and so involved in the whole first aid thing..love it!

Finnally there is the ever persistent problem of the ARC girl having to deal with the obvious exaggerations and rude comments by others to her website. You know those people who have to make a DQ sundae out of a simple banana!!! I mean really!
And note to Sib #3, do you really think that I am quite done with my plans for retaliation?
Honestly...get your mind out of the gutter and give the princess of emergency planning a little more credit!

3 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok...I will give the "Princess" her due when she finally puts one over one "His Highness"... ;)

Wanna come teach my Honor's Health students CPR/FA???

Gretchen O'G tha...

not really! Ask Patrick that's his end of the business!

Kym in the Gym tha...

Who????