e premte, 28 mars 2008

And the weather is......

SNOW.....again....what is this?? I woke up and the ground was covered with a blanket of heavy wet stuff. YUCK! I mean really! Another wonderful drive in over unplowed Sedgwick roads which now have frost heaves on their frost heaves. I didnt even bother to take the shovel to the ramp...it will melt by tommorow anyways.

Tonight Hillary and I are going to Penobscot Theater Company's production of Little Shop of Horrors! I have not seen the play since Caroline had the lead as Audrey. Everyone seems to think I will have a hard time with that...not so...and the reviews for this particular production have been very good. Hill's best bud Dominick has several parts as well as Orin the dentist, so that will be fun. We plan to meet up at Paddy Murphys for wine and dinner and I am spending the night in town. Its been a crazy busy two weeks, with meetings and stuff so I am looking forward to it.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend....regardless of the winter weather that just will not end!

1 koment:

deedeesu tha...

I'm responding to this one instead of the post just before it but this really applies to the post just before it: We had no water today in our building. It's like the third time it's happened this winter because of construction going on in the first floor space that will, eventually, become a Jamaica Plain version of the Sedgwick Store. I'm not complaining about that, mind you, but the water issue is seriously ... an ISSUE. You can't use the bathroom when there's no water! Our building has several offices on its three floors, including a dentist office -- where a girl wearing scrubs was seen dashing out of the office and down to the construction site this morning when the water went off without notice. That has GOT to be a public health no-no. Can you imagine sitting in that dentist chair with a mouthful of God knows what and the water goes off? With no notice? Yeesh! And as someone who has worked in a building with heat and AC issues for years, I can absolutely relate to your ARC troubles. Although I'll grant you -- it's a heck of a lot colder up there in Maine!