e shtunë, 1 mars 2008

Traffic control

My goodness, did someone put out an ABP on the ARC girls website...there is more "traffic" on this site than Curt Schillings after the series...5 comments and they are all to "each other" on the "en garde" post! You people all need to get a chat room! Then they continue with the "confused Kym and the "charming" cough, cough,.. Patrick dancing on the comments page of my last entry.




So lets see if I can straighten it all out...





1.Ginny takes no responsibility for letting anyone know where ARC girl resides..


- That would be true..unless you are a member of her site..and we all know that the current "interlopers" are not..Ginny is responsible for the ARC sisters being on line..the digital land of estrogen that someone so kindly nicknamed it...
Perhaps you would like to tangle with Ms. Barboza ....she knows how to show a guy the door!



And yes 'Kym in the Gym' she knows how the "Super Sibs" came to be a branch of the ARC girls site. In other words Ginny speaks the truth! Unlike some who claim to get their info thru the breezes of the "pine tree's..... chapter"...because of their wit and charm....





2. Patrick claims to have inner knowledge from the ARC camp....the "gigabyte queen" informs me she in no way is involved in Velcro wars.. Sisters are sisters after all...that bond is stronger than any VELCRO!





3. Patrick and the Knight want to meet for a pint...

- 'shudder'..you know the old Irish saying "the truth comes out when the spirit goes in"

that could be a potential nightmare for the Princess/ARC girl, best to keep them in their seperate kingdoms. They are both too clever for their own good! and perhaps way too much in common...



4. Kym in the Gym wants to know if the Irishman is taken...
Me's thinking,
-the answer there would be "Kate the great"! Anyone who puts up with the antics of Paddy Walsh deserves a royal title.......so don't fall for his smooth lines that's the whiskey talking...
(I know all about what kind of trouble Sir Jameson can get you in to!) Stay away from the
on line "nudges" as he calls them too! Hmmmm, eerie.
He's clever..but he velcroed your sister!



Now does that take care of all of you...? After all this is MY website or did you all lose site of that? If not I may have to change my name and go somewhere else! You'd all probably find me though!



So guess what its snowing..storm #327 or is it 328? Can't recall. Wish I had saved some of that left over velcro from my desk top this week, might need to throw it on the roads since the State now claims to have run out of salt..of course Sedgwick never had any in the first place! Doesn't look like this is going to stop anytime soon either. JOY! March first, looks like it could be a white ST Patricks day too!



Speaking of which the ARC girl and that celtic rock loving son of hers just got their Van Morrison tickets in the mail for the concert in Boston St Paddys day weekend. Actually Friday night the 14th. The Wang Center! This girl can not wait..its been an almost 30 year wait to see him in concert. I started to enjoy Van Morrison's music in college and have never had the opportunity to see him live. Tyler always said he would be my date...so we will be off for Bean town on the 14th. Ty says he hopes he doesn't have to wait 30 years to see Drop Kick Murphys live!



Well other than you all enlivening my blog the only excitement for the day besides watching the snow fall from the window seat is the laundry that keeps calling my name....yes I hear it now..

or is that one of Patricks leaves of Barley whispering to me?

The snowed in ARC girl/aka Princess

2 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

...You ARE aware that the Irishman probably has read this already, right? He also answered my latest blog...you can read that comment. Alas, he is taken...tis a shame perhaps. He said to email him for kicks...think he wants some inside info on YOU and what ELSE he can get away with, though he did say he would have to behave in Rockland!!! Good luck with that!

Patrick tha...

Well hello lassies.....Be not mistaken...he is dating, but by no means taken. Theres no permanant happenings anytime soon for me. Options always remain open at this stage of life for me.........BTW KYM I've plenty of inside info on your sis...What can I tell you...LOL I'm a compulsive flirt...Aye it's the olde Irish charm.....