e shtunë, 23 qershor 2007

Back to earth..

Whoa...my blog from yesterday appeared. I typed that thing and it went to computer neverland for several hours and today ...poof..there it is right where it's supposed to be. There must have been atmospheric internet problems yesterday because I also did an Armed Forces Emergency case over the internet and I called DC when I got home to check a case number for it and it never got in the system! Now Ginny and Susan watched me do it! In any case its there now.

Took Ty to Bar Harbor last night to meet Olivia, they walked around and got Ice Cream, Don and I had a light dinner and a Guiness and then also walked around until 9pm..Town was pretty busy.

Got on the computer to check email etc and found out Jenn has to have another biopsy on Monday. There are conflicting path reports. Kathi is out of town so I have offered to go down if she needs me to, for childcare whatever. This means changing my work schedule and a planned trip, but she at this point has declined. If she changes her mind, she of course comes first. She is extremely upset to have to go through this again but they are going to have pathologists in the OR to determine on the spot, the clear DX. The Hodgkins dx will stand, but strains etc have to be clear for the right course of chemo. They have already sent her stuff to three labs across the country. Unfortunately this is just the beginning of the battle... this is what brings me back to earth this week...

Well I was hoping for a warm nice day, instead its a cool cloudy one for an outdoor concert on the water...hope all have a nice weekend

Nuk ka komente: