e enjte, 21 qershor 2007

Where did this week go?

Its Thursday..probably a good thing considering I am still not here..well ...here is a relative term. Everyone keeps calling and when I answer the phone with the Lauren Bacall voice they say "whats wrong" or you sound mad or you sound agitated or frustrated...I guess its my voice, and perhaps the daily waking up and finding its still ...GONE. Not only that they put me on some allergy meds a week ago and I am not really waking up..consequently I am not all here or there or where ever you people want me to be!!

So I talked with the MD last night and I get to start antibiotics today. Oh yeah! I am sure there are just as many "charming side effects" to come. Yeast infections are always pleasant..

So Lynn's blog about Bar Harbor made me smile...she had a good night and saw a beautiful sunset. The unexpected benefits..Now Hillary just needs to let us know what happened to her last evening on the big date!! We are waiting with baited breath...

Super Sib #2 is back to Paris.."Wicked"ly and I don't have to read the news. Check out "good deeds" blog. for the latest.

The kiddos are on summer schedule..ugh. I am not even sure where they are half the time.
I am not sure that is a good thing either> this is the first time my job has not been next door, during the summer..this could get interesting. The almost 19 year old has a schedule and drives so that is one thing but the 13 year old is another thing entirely. He has friends all over creation and you never know what plans are what sometimes. No wonder I am "lost in space" right now.

Well I am meandering and so I shall go...

2 komente:

Gigabyte Queen tha...

I'm going to blog soon!
I'm glad you're on different meds... despite the side effects. We need you to be all better:)
I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Our date being cancelled yesterday was rough for me.
xoxo

deedeesu tha...

You sure you don't have some bizarre kind of strep throat or something? I mean, how long has this been going on? I actually talked with your daughter this morning (for info about SAT prep tests after my oldest went into hysterics about crashing and burning on her first SAT go-around)... Anyway, you're right. She professes to be bored. ;)