e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

Thursday thoughts

If I knew how to put connections on my blog I would refer you all to my sister DeeDee's blog
"good deed's." She just can't get over Paris Hilton. I don't know if its too much time in the publishing world or what..Its pretty funny reading though. Only thing is Deed, you are fallling into the web by paying attention to all this..I mean do you really care that Daddy is going to throw her a coming out of Jail party? That she is now religious, (like we believe that) or that anything that comes out of her publicists mouth is true and not just that, PUBLICITY. To make Paris POPULAR!?

Sister Kim is done for the summer..teacher...yeah yeah yeah...what ever. Must be some stuff for Mom I can have her do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then there is my diva daughter..Sedgwick is just not Washington DC..imagine that! That first year home after being on your own is a tough one. And the contrasts of life..well, I do feel for her. Its a tough transition. Tyler on the other hand just wants to be OUT..done...period..
he did inform me that he will probably graduate Salutatorian next year, I said I could settle with that.

Staying in a different hotel (not a motel) when we go to Presque Isle again. The "Bates" motel
(aka NOrthern Lights) wants us to pay for the third night, that we did not spend there. They seem to think they could have sold those rooms..a Sunday night! Ha! In the first place they forgot to book myself and at least one other person for three nights to begin with, so they had the rooms to sell until we arrived. Who are they kidding?? In anycase we should be more comfortable..I know I will be I don't like knowing the door goes to the outside. People drive up shine their lights in your window its too weird.

So that is it for Thursday..sun is finnally coming out at the end of the day. Now warm up will you?? I want summer!! ARC girl

4 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

YOU are the pure evil one I see that now...I am sure you probably COULD come up with a "Mommy-Do" list for me...seriously, if there is anything, do let me know.
Glad to hear you won't be seeing any more kibbles and bits in your bed linens this time around!!! haha

As for Deed...she is totally a hoot with the PH stuff...cracked me right up that last blog.

deedeesu tha...

Ahem... I could spend some time ruminating over the CIA officers put on trial in absentia in Italy for kidnapping an alleged Al Quada officer off the street, transferring him to Egypt secretly so they could toss him into a secret prison and torture him ... But this would NOT be as entertaining as Paris Hilton. And the CIA might put out a contract on me. ;)

Unknown tha...

I'll try to put the links on for you on Tuesday when I come down. Some of these new templates are pretty easy. Mine of course, you have to rewrite the code, but Brian taught me how. What a good son-in-law almost.

Gigabyte Queen tha...

I for one am excited to hear about your stories after the return trip to 'the county'.
I have a blog!!! Check it out ;)