e premte, 15 qershor 2007

Friday Finesse...

Not Hardly..but it sounded good...its more like get me out of here, this office is too quiet and there is not enough to do today!! Not only that its actually nice and even warm today. Yes Kimmie, some of us are stuck inside. At least until 3pm. So I figured out how to connect all your blogs on my site..so now if you need to read the latest on Paris Hilton just check out my super sib #2's blog "Good Deed's" where she just can't leave it alone!! Like I said I think it has something to do with the fact that she's an editor and can't believe anyone else would really write this stuff. None the less she is definitely entertaining the rest of us with her rantings.

And for my super sibs, if you really want insight into the Bates motel and the infamous smoking shack do check out Miss Barboza's first blog...by the way Deedee when you worked for UPI who was that Mob bosses trial you covered in Boston, you and Lynn might need to talk..she has family history.

So fathers day is this weekend and I think that weekend "abroad" in the county has thrown my month off...I didn't realize it. There is always the four letter words..bike, golf, lawn, but which one? Part of Friday Finesse I guess! Don's dad is spending the weekend in Portland with Kathi and Jennifer. They plan to tell him about Jennifers condition. She has her first meeting with the oncologist on the 28th. Probably not the best fathers day but the prognosis is very good with Hodgkins at this stage.

Sooo all you lovely people have a good weekend...enjoy the weather..it better be nice! And if anyone needs a coastal jaunt you know where to find me...if not call and I will give you directions!

4 komente:

deedeesu tha...

Oh. My. God. Is Lynn related to Joseph "The Animal" Barboza??? Of Winter Hill Gang and New England Mafia fame? SERIOUSLY???? Does she know where Whitey Bulger is?! ;)

deedeesu tha...

P.S. H. Roy says to let Don buy that road bike he really wants. For Father's Day. Or anything with Spandex.

Unknown tha...

Not enough to do? HHMMM...I have a few hundred things you're welcome to! I told you to enjoy the "down time" because you'll be flat out at other times. Let's talk on Tuesday.

Unknown tha...

...or you could bring in a small TV to "monitor the news and weather"