e mërkurë, 13 qershor 2007

Nothing much going on in the ARC world to report. Grass got mowed in front of the office..it was about 3 feet high and there is a board meeting here today so Lynn and I scrambled yesterday to make sure it was cut..Apparently lynn took my sarcastic remark about the grass being mowed as gospel and told Suzan it had been done. When I told her ...have you looked out the window recently??? She went into action mode. She was going to mow it herself if we couldn't get the manager to do it. Fortunately after making a few phone calls we had reassurance that the building person would do it. Today I came in and it was done. Problem solved. Even bought a hanging plant for the front door per Suzans approval. Too bad its 54 degrees out.

Ginny wants me to go back to the "county" in a week or so. Ugh. Only for a night though and Hillary is teaching in Medway every week so I can't justify not doing it. I wish the "county" would move a little closer!! The drive is so long. Unless of course Lead foot Lynn is driving.
We made it home in very very good time the other night.

Ran into Brandon's mom in LL Bean yesterday. That was a little emotional. I asked how Brandon was doing and she said he is much more like himself. I think Caroline is feeling a little like a ship out of water..her social contacts had been his friends and now that is not a comfortable place to be. She is reconnecting with her girlfriends though and I hope she finds
stuff to do..she likes to be busy and the slow pace of Sedgwick is putting her ill at ease. She is working quite a bit..so that does help. Yacht club opens soon so maybe she will meet some kids down there. Ty has sailing lessons so she can chauffer.

Book group tonight didn't finish the book have to go home and do that. Not much else going on,
working on the store apartment. Talked to Jenn yesterday she is doing ok..for now anyways.
Hope everyone is having a good week.

2 komente:

Unknown tha...

If you really don't want to go to the County again, it's okay. I'll go solo. I've done it before. I'm just trying to keep you involved and informed, madam.

Kym in the Gym tha...

I wouldn't want to go to the county again...I can tell you that! And the Roach Motel does NOT sound like the ideal place to be...is Keddy's closed up there now or what??? At least that was a viable opportunity years ago.