e premte, 13 korrik 2007

Happy faces..

oooh I went home last night and the clouds had all but dissipated. Yeah! I stopped at Walmart, not my fav store by any means regardless of what Ginny and Lynn will tell you..especially the one in Ellsworth..and bought Ty a red shag rug and some pillows for his newly arranged and cleaned up room. He, with the expert help of his sister, whom he adores, had sorted thru alot of his stuff and only put back things he used or cared about at this point in his life. He is thrilled with how much more room he has and the fact that things are not on top of him. Tyler is like me in that he can only take so much clutter in his life and then it overwhelms him and I really think it was adding to his emotional state, of feeling out of control. Ok so mom feels better.

Caroline spent her 19th birthday with friends Wednesday night in Bar Harbor at Geddys pub.
Oh does that bring back memories of my summers past. Judging from some photos they all had a good time and she is really back with some friends she had neglected when she was going out with Brandon. Her friends kind of got lost in the shuffle of their relationship for whatever reason. I am taking her to Portland tonight where we will meet up with "other daughter" Aisha for dinner and then Care flies to NYC for the weekend to meet some friends from college. Her plane is at some god awful time in the am like 5:50 or 6am or something Ugh. I plan on just rolling out of bed and driving over to the airport...then coming back to Kathi's house and starting my morning.

So that is my weekend ahead..of course I will have to drive back to Portland Monday night after work and pick her up and drive home Tuesday morning. I am not sure what I get out of this.
I think I need to borrow that new Italian leather bag she brought back from Venice...Hmmmm
Either that or she needs to get me a real nice knock off from a street vendor in NYC what do you all think??????
ARC MOM!

2 komente:

deedeesu tha...

Um.. Hello??? Shoes??? At this point, you should be absolutely demanding a pair of shoes. ;)

Kym in the Gym tha...

I am thinking the shoes WITH the accessorizing bag!!! PULEASE...you deserve SO much more, don't you???!!!