e shtunë, 7 korrik 2007

Sat-errr-day

What happened to summer? I think its 55 today! No wait its 75...no wait back to 55 and cloudy!
Give me a break, maybe I should get deployed by ARC to the floods for awhile in Texas or Oklahoma at least the weather is consistent. I still have my cold/allergies whatever so I am accomplishing zip today. nada! OH well. Could it at least stay warm out?

Tried to go to Tradewinds our illustrious version of Hannaford in swanky Blue Hill by the Bay..every single parking space...every single one even the ones on the side near Rite aid that no one parks in were taken. Now if I did not have to go to the Pharmacy I would have immediately blew out of there but instead I took two turns around and got a spot..well they had Dons Rx but mine was denied by insurance...Excuse me was not today Lucky Sevens day?? PULEEESE!

So I have been searching the web for 1960's historical fiction for Ty..and thought I might as well let anyone who is actually reading this stuff aware of my misery today. Going to a cocktail Party this afternoon "porch party"; I guess I could use a little liquid attitude adjustment! Nothing else seems to be working today. MY daughter informed me she made 100.00 yesterday..in one day
she's 19! or almost! What did I do wrong? Don't answer that anyone...I already know the answer to that one...and it was my choice! Course if I would finish my self review and hand it to my boss instead of leave it in my bag collecting dust..again my faux pas.

Well all, I hear when we go back to work on Monday its going to warm up, yippee so keep your selfs warm..Have a good weekend and I will try to "lighten up".

2 komente:

Unknown tha...

I really do wish that you would get that review done. The time is getting short and I don't want to do an evaluation without your input. So please? I want to meet with you during the week of the 16th. Hope you're in a better mood by then. Take care of your cold.

Kym in the Gym tha...

kOMG...you really DO need to "lighten up" there kiddo...even your co-workers are telling you! hahaha
I think "Fun Sib #3" needs to come down there and give you some "yuks" or something...perhaps that COUCH PINA COLADA we have been discussing would help...complete with accompanying fruits and umbrella of course! Hmmm...what CAN I do to help...?