e enjte, 26 korrik 2007

Wait its summer....

Its Hot!! I am not complaining mind you and you can all thank Tyler for this weather as he has Bootin Eagles soccer camp 4 1/2 hours a day of soccer in Ellsworth..thats why its Hot! I don't mind I can actually wear sleeveless dresses and sandals to work instead of sweaters. That is what summer is supposed to be not this endless fog and rain and fiftys we have had. Hope it continues.

So work and life got in the way of blogging imagine that?! I actually wrote one the other day and lost it in the shuffle of the office. Kiddo's actually traveled by themselves to Portland and took in a rock concert and their mom did not have a coronary! I went sailing instead. That usually calms me down from just about anything! Don would kill to have a boat..me I like OPB's other peoples boats...he did not grow up with that yearly spring/fall load unload/ scrape varnish/engine problems/sail repairs/bad weather cant go out/yard bills/etc etc. Mr. Accountant who worries incessantly about money and has worked at not one but TWO big boat companies and he still wants one! go figure! Howard had the right idea with the "Drambuini"
inflate and deflate!!

So concert next week August 2 7pm EHS auditorium Caroline will be singing..I tried to put the picture that was in the paper in this blog but couldn't so go to Ellsworth American and click on Arts and Leisure to article about Ellsworth Alums give back. She and Matt are reprising Audrey and Seymour...REEEEAALLLY SEYMOUR!

All the disaster people left the state so if you are reading this and you are in my chapter and in Maine...well good luck to you..I am the czarina for a few days. Didn't leave here until after 4 yesterday and my day ends usually at 3 although I came in late...AFES and fire volunteers and Me and Pat handlling all the calls. Rains it pours. No one called last night so thats a good thing.
Machias for a meeting today and Rockland tommorow. Stay cool everyone. ARC girl

Stay very cool sib #2 who decided to go with Mumsy to Italy this fall!! She is ecstatic and its probably a very good thing you are going! You will have fun..mostly...just drink heavily! My friend Chris is great..the trip will be way above par!

2 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

You BETTER be happy about this heat.....it is FREAKIN' HOT up here in Brewer....at least you will have a nice breeze at home. I am also NOT complaining...LOVE IT!!! Offered to clean some friends' pool while they were away...very nice! So there was some relief...also glad I got my bike ride in by 7:45 this morning...would have died!

deedeesu tha...

I woke up one day after volunteering to go to Italy with mom ... in a cold sweat. ;) WHAT am I THINKING????!!!

But then I figured, heck it can't be any worse than working with a guy I now have to address as a girl. It could be fun, even. :)