e mërkurë, 18 korrik 2007

Helllooo Federal....

or is that FEMA that I actually need... or is it just a good stiff drink! ? So you wonder where Ive been huh? Well diva daughter had to go to NYC this weekend.. remember the 6:30 am flight. Yes well she was supposed to come back Monday night and she MISSED the plane. Thats right missed it. They paged her and paged the flight but she, who says she was "near" the gate did not hear that! But was listening for it. I might add this was the last flight out of Laguadia for the night to Maine. Alone in New York. Yep. I was a happy mom. Dad was happy too. She made it home yesterday, after a delay and we drove back up the coast. I had decided at the last minute to take yesterday off...good thing but was going to be back for my class..that did not happen.

I was hoping for a good day today in the office..NOT. Computer was unhappy this morning, some woman was extremely unhappy this morning, needed assistance "yesterday" ie: April, but forgot to ask for it" yesterday"!! Then basically non productive, confusing and just plain
"one of those days" you know 36 of something when someone needs 37...

I am going home..perhaps tommorow will be better.

2 komente:

Kym in the Gym tha...

Yes....I would definitely be nervous about my child being in NY alone too....did she have to check into a hotel or something, or did she just hang out at the airport?

Miss. Barboza tha...

I hope today has been better!!!
L