e hënë, 5 mars 2007

ADD and Mondays

I definitely think I have ADD attention deficit disorder on Monday. I go from one thing to another to another and then back again and the papers pile up on the desk until they no longer have any meaning so then I shuffle them into piles that make sense again and then the phone rings and I need to take a message or find a paper and there goes the piles..then there's the computer and the email, which once you take care of it it multiplies right back at you.
The point of this discussion ..I don't know but I am writing this because I somehow lost focus on the piles on the desk.

Well my little one (she's not really little, 21!) in Africa is reading the blog..she likes it even if the biological children find it an aggravation, all the more reason to continue I think!!

Disappointed Tyler last night at dinner he had wanted to go to a concert in Boston with a friend the day before Easter. One, its the day before Easter, two, its a Rock concert in Boston and he is 13! Not an option we are comfortable with. John Mayer, though, is playing in Montreal over April
break and I offered that as an alternative and that we would take him..hmmm trip to Montreal and concert..hmmmm....he's not biting ...yet.

OK phones ringing back to work ARC Girl

1 koment:

Kym in the Gym tha...

How fortuitous...I too am having issues with my 14 year old son about a concert in Portland on a Sunday night!!! See my blog...Help!

Oh, and he is mortified as well about my blog site! Told him it was nothing to worry about and to build a bridge and get over it or jump off it!!! No one will read it who doesn't know about it anyhow...Whatever!