e enjte, 1 mars 2007

Back to Work

Since I haven't written because the internet was down..I get two posts today.. When I got back on Tuesday.. NO internet. How is an ARC girl supposed to function. No DSHR, No Crossnet
no Ginny's blog, no email from my colleagues in Bangor and Rockland..ugh. BORING!!
So WEd,. I down load 4 days of backed up emails! No time to write this thing. Ginny was here for the day and the volunteer meeting.
We worked on Shelter book from Presque Isle...interesting! That will keep me busy into next year. The CAS and CAC system of course does not like my pass words but we keep trying and then the meeting...
I was pleased I had really pushed the word on this and got a good response. Several even rsvp'd no, but would be interested in further meetings etc. Two volunteers (a couple) I wasn't really expecting came and made it very difficult. They have made it perfectly clear, I am not their favorite person for the job in Hancock County. Too bad! I did not appreciate their attempts to take over the meeting either. Enough said. I will not put up with it when push comes to shove though!
Ginny and I went to Helens I hope she isnt feeling guilty over the 7 onion rings she ate, that probably added .000003 lbs to her over all weight this week!
Snow storm tommorow, don't know what that will mean for work, driving etc. TY will be happy. Town meeting on Saturday and I get to talk about Red Cross. They will wonder by the end what else the O'Gradys do..school board, PTF, Y, etc etc.

Hope to get the sisters to join this blog thing at least the" top tier." The trifecta! That way we can know what each other is up to. I am sure my kids find this all soooooo interesting.
Ok Back to my real job.

Nuk ka komente: