e mërkurë, 21 mars 2007

Giga Byte Queen...

The ARC has a "Giga byte queen" named Hillary and I am now posting on my office computer because she just "right clicked and hit open new screen"..now tell me who..just who would ever come up with that solution. That was after she solved the problem with the cd ROM and the
client assistance program..which is still weird but it works!

I think the fact that I can cut and paste is good, and that I followed all the problem solving things Google said to do like "enabling cookies" and "script writer" and stuff on your tools and systems menu. But I will never ever be a Giga Byte Queen! Not even a princess! I am only more and more frustrated when machines don't work right.

Have to teach a brand new class tommorow night. Right now 7-8 people are signed up which is good but its all review for most of them and most are more experienced Red Crossers then I am so its a little nerve racking. So I will take my home work home tonight went over it last night but didnt have everything. Have to help Don clean out more junk from the store He wanted to consult Mom I said NO way. No consulting just throwing. After we are done we consult her with whats left.

Read your comments Super Sibs..by the way Good Deed's do you know how to count? I believe YOU are sib #2 and she is sib #3 not the other way around although she might like the new title and promotion..haha.

Still needs to warm up here...and that couch call needs to come! Went to lunch with Hillary and Ginny today and Hillary said I bet both of your houses are very clean..we both said no. I said mine is bright and sunny so you don't notice the dirt for all the windows most of the time. But the dust is incredible if you really look around. And now that its mud season the dirt is right in there with the dust.

Think spring G.

Nuk ka komente: