e hënë, 12 mars 2007

Mondays...

It is definitely Monday, and with day light savings time whew...I overslept, the messages and phone calls and whatever are just backing up. Caroline's luggage apparently was in Boston yesterday! NO she did not ever fly thru Boston. They left a message they would ship to Portland. Have not heard since..UGH!!!!!!!!!!! At least it is found. She was having a minor melt down yesterday about it. There are library books in it and the notes for a research paper.

Downloaded some emails at home this morning and a dear friends mother (Nancy Buckingham's) who I knew was terminal passed away this weekend..Quick. I called Don to tell him and he said it must have been a weekend for dying. One of the bosses he worked for at Hinckley dropped dead this weekend. Our age, with children (3) younger than ours. Not sure why yet but everyone is really shocked. I remember one night having a night cap with him and his wife in the Boston Harbor Hotel after a Hinckley Corporate Christmas Party down there..I think thats the last time I saw him.

Still can not post on my own blog at my computer at work have to use all other computers. I can do everything else..I will show it to Ginny on Wednesday its really weird. I can access my account post on other blogs etc but the tool bar is frozen only on my machine! Hillary what did you do??

Well ARC girl has dinner with the Dedham Lucerne fire department tonight. I am talking about disaster relief on an individual and large scale basis as well as our new ERV for forest fires etc.
Wonder whats for dinner?? G.

Nuk ka komente: