e shtunë, 3 mars 2007

Super sibs and Saturdays

Hey I went on my blog only because I have not heard from my darling diva daughter, whose boyfriend is arriving imminently in Washington DC for the WEEK. Hmm could that be the reason to see if maybe she left a note there, no...but super sib #3 a member of the Trifecta did and with that started her own musings called Kymnasiums. Just push on my comments section for a connect if you know and love her. She will definitely make me laugh with her comments every day! Now Deed..where are you?
Town meeting was today 5 1/2 hours I think of discussions on trashdisposal contracts. Didn't even have to stand up and discuss the Red Cross they just gave us the money and every other group to get out of there. Did leave my cards with the fire chief though and he was glad for the personal connection. My ARC girl work for the day!
We kept egging Tyler on to show up at town meeting telling him what an exciting time it is..fights, yelling etc, he kept saying no thanks half way through who walks in the door but Tyler.
He stayed long enough to hear them give his father a round of applause for serving 7 years on the school board. That was pretty cool.

Right now the sirens outside and over the water are amazing..the Deer Isle boys won a state championship today and I swear every emergency vehichle must be going over that bridge with its sirens and horns on and the sound is carrying over the reach. Small town and island living.
Saturday night in Maine...hope you all have a good one. Gretchen

1 koment:

Kym in the Gym tha...

Sorry I missed the "hats" you were describing...must have been good coming from Deer Isle and all! Probably picked em up at Mardens on the way!!!
Glad you liked my musings...and the name...I am going to propose that Old Town High School re-name the gym The MacKenzie KYMnasium! What do you think??? ;) Wait til you read today's message...I feel like "shop girl"!!! haha

Oh...and "irreverent"? I like that!!! Suits me.